SEECO is an autonomous business entity established under independent board of directors. The company was legally registered by BRELLAand incorporated under the Companies Ordinance (Cap.212) as a limited by guarantee with a Certificate of Incorporation number 41001 of 2001.
SEECO (Ltd) is a Limited Company located in MbeziJuu, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania dealing with production and commercialization of proven renewable energy (RE) and energy efficiency (EE) technologies and services. The goal of the company is to produce and market, improved energy efficient products, technologies and services, plan and implement environmentally sound energy business projects on commercial fashion. SEECO focuses on large scale production and marketing of sustainable modern energy technologies and services
The Vision of SEECO company is a healthy community accessing and using improved and efficient modern energy technologies
The mission of SEECO is to produce and provide a selected range of renewable and energy efficient products to the needy buyers ranging from individuals, entrepreneurs and institutions
The SEECO’s future strategy is built up of short term, medium and long term objectives which are explained in its strategies
- Develop, strengthen and re-orient a team and staff to business and commercialization of energy technologies/products ;
- Build and effectively manage working capital i.e. stock, creditors, debtors and cash;
- Diversify company products and services range to create more stable income;
- Expand partnership, networking and strategic alliances for effective sourcing, dealership or/and technology sharing;
- Explore potentials for joint venture investment and analyze the best opportunities to invest in medium size renewable energy projects
SEECO has implemented several sustainable energy projects in Tanzania with nature of business services. The company workshop/ manufacturing centre is situated at MbeziJuu/Goba, a suburb located 19 km from Dar es Salaam City Centre.SEECO has reasonable number of technicians and administrative staff who are responsible on day to day operation of the company.Commercialization and distribution is carried out through extensive marketing of improved stoves and solar energy technologies to different strategic areas
The company is targeting both rural and urban communities in various sites in Tanzania. The experience gained through installation of the systems and marketing sustainable energy products in the off-grid areas will be used by this company to ensure the proposed project will be implemented successfully in the proposed districts.
For More Information SEECO Ltd